i think i have it figured out :)

over 13 years ago
evitisop didn't upload a photo

evitisop

7 posts

so av asked about my good friend/lover b4, his x is pregnant with wot he beieves 2 b his baby, we have a non serious thing goin on althou we care about eachother very much and do act like we r 2gether, even thou we keep up the pretence we r friends to most people around us who i know wud probably b happier if we were 2gether, we have talked recently and he has said that howeva he feels about me he is unsure if we will end up been together properly, that isnt what i want, all i want isto b reconised as a bigger part of his life than he is willin to share, right now he is my best friend who i cant imagine ever been without, they have plans once baby arrives 4 him to go stay with her to help out, i still think deep down she hopes this will get him back, but i no he wont do that, i dont deny that he will think about it, but snymore than that will never happen, i no he cares about me and loves me, i know he dosnt tell me everything bcos hes scared am hurt bu it and i know all he wants is 4 me to b happy and there is times i go through hell bcos of the whole situation, n am honest with him about it, i was actually thinkin that mayb he wont promise me anything bcos he didnt want it n a was good at keepin him company, but i no think i know this isnt the case, i think he wont commit to anything bcos he dosnt want anything to come between him and his child, i think he knows that come the time he goes to hers it will kill me and if we arnt actually in a relationship he can kid himself that it wil b ok, i think he is scared of the x finding out about us and that causing problems, i wud quite happily go on foreva with this man the way we do aslong as he wud just accept that am there, this is the only problem i have, am not looking to follow the normal stages in a relationship, he lets me be me and i just want things to happen as they happen with us, i wanna support him with his baby and b there 4 him, god ad quite happily b there 4 her 2 cos i dont feel threatened by her, i just pity him 4 not seein the game she has and continues to play with him, am i on the rite track here and if so what can i do, i have even thought about contacting her, not sayin am with him but am worried about them both, but i dont know how either of them wud react to this, i no he wudnt want me 2 and am not sure its my place, she dosnt like me bcos she has suspected something has gone on and bcos of this i do see it causing issues if she was to find out, can any1 advise me please :)

over 13 years ago
healeramit's photo

Amit Toshniwal (healeramit)

11 posts

Hi, for getting more clarity on your current situation you can message me or chat with me live. Blessings..

over 13 years ago
evitisop didn't upload a photo

evitisop

7 posts

How do I Message u, can sum1 Just give me a lol guidance x