Am I with the right person...

over 13 years ago

Dark man, dark hair, tall, up the street from me, and name begins with the letter “J”. he says he loves me, but Idk…Funny way of showing it. Just want him and I too be happy, bare a child, and get married. Please help. I just want to make sure that I’m not with wrong person because of someone that I’m really suppose to be with. Want him to move out and be independent…Not sure where this going and I’m having doubts about him and me and him in general.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Chloe, sweetheart, you aren’t going to catch a man by being so desperate. You have to be happy with yourself and love yourself, and enjoy your life. I know it’s so hard when all you want is to be settled. Especially when those around you seem partnered up and lovey-dovey. But you need to get out there and start living. You need to get that programme I told you about which gives you some good insights and tips. And I would seriously suggest you go join a salsa, or other dance class….

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Chloe

Please step back and take a deep breathe your not helping your situation at all.

I think you maybe becoming dependant on psychics in regards to what to do and think that is the first sign of losing your independance its not healthy.

Jenny made a good recommendation and I can tell you it works so please if you want to know how guys think etc then get that programme and follow it.

Be patient let the guy come to you.

I honestly think you may have a fear of being lonely, self esteem issues in order for others to love you you have to love you first.

I know that you want certain things you have to be patient and they will happen you sometimes need blind faith.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

from what it shows to me is that yes you are with the right person may not always seem like it but it is true. for deeper information call me godbless

over 13 years ago
healeramit's photo

Amit Toshniwal (healeramit)

11 posts

Hi Chloe, for getting more clarity on your current situation you can call me or chat with me live. Blessings..