career

over 13 years ago

im currently in College and not doing so well. I had already went to see a palm reader but she wasnt specific about what I will become in terms of a profession. please tell me what my future career will be. :) thanks, Leanne Chen

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

i would recommend you have a read of what colour is my parachute to help you decide.

Also do you have a work experiece programme where you study as that is your way to try something that you think you might like.

Also is there a careers councellor you can talk to that can go through your options with you.

Do you have career expos that come up go to one and speak to people about the different careers out there.

What do you like to do with your time, what are you good at, what positive feedback do you get from people for example do people tell you your a good cook have you thought about becoming a chef or another example do people tell you your good at writing have you thought about doing something to do with writing. The point here is think about the feedback you get and this will help you decide on a career then I would look into what qualifications you may require and do a course of some sort.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
atlara's photo

John Atla - Psychic Empath (atlara)

75 posts

Send me an email, we can talk about your career. A reading can help, but what can help even more is helping you figure out what your passions are and how to put them to use. Sometimes school is not for everyone. I have done career coaching and can help with a reading as well as the practical aspect of finding the right career and starting point for you.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i would need your date of birth and i will give you details

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on the situation. Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate & honest reading and a way forward. Contact me for live chat

Blessings

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

It is not inappropriate to be where you are now. You are now like a butterfly, going from flower to flower. This is good. Embrace this moment in your life. It is nessecary for you to go through this experience of not knowing yet.