Confused!!!

over 13 years ago

Ive met a really lovely man and was goin all good now hes backed off and I dont know why??? was he just using me?

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

If you immediately had sex with him than yes there’s a possibility that he may be using you. Regardless, please love yourself before any man.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there im lea, i do see he loves your body he cares for you but is not ready just yet to make somthing futher happen as in a real close relahtionship, you will have to be patient with this one, i have layed out 1 tarot card and its showing me stress,. you have not been where you want in life latly, since a while actually i would be happy to go deeper into this for you Godbless

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Helo Claire,

May am here to assist and guide you. If your unsure about the issue, let me help and provide you the clarity.

contact me..Good luck

over 13 years ago

Hello hun. Come to me and I will give you clarity, I will give you a discount to any reading you’d like, I’m 100% accurate, and my reviews are stunning. I ask no questions besides your name and date of birth and I will shock you from how correct I am.

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

If you want I can do a Tarot Reading for you – you can ask questions. We can work our way through all topics you would like to address. Very affordable offers available at the moment. You can check out my profile , Love Angela

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Guys do this back off for many reasons as one pointed out if you slept with him sooner than you should have then you have made it too easy. You have too play the game in order to get them to stick around. I would recommend you have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter if you want to know how to play the game. You have to let the guy contact you chase you and work for your affection leave a little mystery so he wants to find out more.

My advice on this don’t contact the guy at all and if he does contact you then apply everything you learn from christian carters work don’t sleep with they guy for at least 3 to 6 months as you want him to stick around.

Best of luck