I want to develop my psychical skills...

over 13 years ago

First time: Dreamt of my friend’s dead brother asking me to stop a demand on his death. Never heard bout it before. The next morning i was told there was a demand coming, I STOPPED IT. Second time: traveled back and forth among different levels of dream states, in some of these I saw myself from outside my body. Third time: My body gets paralyzed and i am trying to wake myself up, since i am out of my body again. Fourth time: I dreamt of the Tsunami in Japan on 03/11/11 just the day before it happened. Fifth time: I’m paralyzed again and terrified by a voice saying: “side by side”. The next day when i got to work, i saw a sign with the very same writing on it: “side by side”. I’m definetly experiencing somthing special. At first i was terrified, but i would like to develop it…

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

A good way to develop it is practise whenever someone has a problem look into it for them the more you practise the better you get at it but remember to do this for the greater good never abuse what you’ve been given

over 13 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Couldn’t have said it more precisely than Angel, Dionicio,and good luck with that dear…BUT as equally as important is to also pray that you are guided by a greater source,I call that source GOD,whichever you respect that source to be,ask for assistance,so that you will be influenced by the white light and not the darkness.