bring her back

over 13 years ago

I have been seperated from my wife for the last six months, there is nothing in thiw world that i want more than to be reunited with her. there is another man living with her. i have tried psychics before…with no luck. I have little money, but need help.

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Hi, I am sorry no one answered this post untill now, I have some LOW rate specials running and I am willing to lower my rate for you to help you in this matter, contact me if you like.

God bless,

Cassie

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I would recommend you have a read of annalyn caras work win back love she is a love expert

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
archeiafaye didn't upload a photo

archeiafaye

16 posts

I’m sorry JDunn.

But please understand, your wife has chosen to be with another man.

And I will say this because I care: go to a professional counselor instead of psychics because that is what you need right now – to come to terms with the separation with your wife and to be able to move on.

She made her choice, and you need to respect that. It’s hard to deal with, but I’m pretty sure you will overcome this.

If she decides to come back to you, then I suppose that is a good ending. But for now, move forward with your life and become a better man so she will realize what she missed and have let go.

Sending you healing energies!

over 13 years ago

Hello.. I will help you if you’d like. I’m 100% accurate I do not sugarcoat and I offer great advice, I will lead you to what is right. God bless..