My Life

over 13 years ago
broken77 didn't upload a photo

Lata (broken77)

6 posts

I left my husband with my son recently snd have trying to move forward but it seems that i only encounter blocks in my life. Im afraid that i will lose my son to my husband as he keeps threatening to take him away. Please help because i dont know what to do and im so tired of fighting.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Please go seek legal advice from a lawyer if money is the issue go to a community law centre the advice is normally free they will tell you what you need to do I would also apply for legal aid to cover your legal costs. Do you have a place called citizens advice beaureau they can refer you to a lawyer. You and your husband need to go before a judge to get a custody order it needs to be shared custdody I would be keeping a journal of things that happen such as words spoken by your husband the threats he makes the date and time and if you can record it through your mobile even better to present to a judge. A judge won’t give complete custody to either parent unless their is just cause such as safety that is why you need to seek legal advice now. The lawyer will then go through everything with you always be honest and also when in court never get snarky at the other party keep your cool and be professional so that things go well don’t give the judge any reason to make a ruling that could see you lose that is why seeking legal advice is so important do this for your son more than anything as thats whats important your sons well being

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey lata,

I would be happy to help you right away and can address & answer your concern. PLEASE DO CONTACT ME.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey Lata im lea, i uderstand times are hard right now and stressful but things can be fixed and streinght right bow is what you need, call now godbless lata.