is it meant to be?

over 13 years ago

Hello,my name is Marc I was born on May 8 1981. My exgirlfriend (Mélanie, born November 4 1987) and I split up in December after a being together for 3 years. I still lover very much. I believe she is the one for me. Do you see us ever getting back together again in the future? Thanks for your time.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

hi

I can tell you that scorpio which is her and taurus which is you are supposed to be a perfect match the best advice contact her tell her how you feel and see if she wants to try again you will need to work through why you broke up so that the same thing does not happen again from there take it slowly and rebuild things.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

Thanks for your answer angel.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Please contact me I can give you a reading.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there im lea, i have layed out 3tarot cards for you and its showing me closed off,hurt,love let me explain… closed off because you and her are not together right now, hurt because you dont know if you and her will be,love because you do love her and you really want to be with her and live happy, to go into this deeper leave me a msg or call me i will accurately help godbless

over 13 years ago

Thanks for your time Lea, I appreciate it.

over 13 years ago
third_eye_readings's photo

APOLLO the CLAIRVOYANT ORAC... (third_eye_readings)

5 posts

Hi I am Master Medium Sam Nicholas. I have the gift to bring light to the steps you need to take to be on the right path. Check out my specials and give me a call.

Thank you.

I can connect you to her heart and I can reunite in live session. Let me know if you are intrested.