I need advice

over 13 years ago

Hello, I wanted to know if I will be together with the man I love, he is a good friend of mine and is also my coach in our sport. I have a feeling we are meant to be together and that we are soul mates and will will be together one day but I just want confirmation on if my feelings are right or not. I really hope we are because I want nothing more than to be with him, he is currently involved but it doesn’t mean it will last, so I want to know if we will end up together one day(hopefully soon.) Thanks for your advice.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey :)

I have rich experience in the field of Love & Relationships. if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and prepare yourself accordingly to right direction or making decision, let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for your call to answer your question and much more.

blessings

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Hello blue eyed Lioness, My name is Cassie and I am an expert in the field of love and relationships. I feel I can help you, If you like contact me live and we can take a look at this for you.

Blessings, Cassie

over 13 years ago

Is there a way I can email either of your or do a pm to talk about my situation?

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

i would love to help you with this sweetie please join me in my chat you you would like and i wiil tell u what i see for you

over 13 years ago

Well I don’t have money to spend on that kind of thing right now, that’s why I’m asking if I can do it through email or pm. Thanks

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

There are a couple of sayings that I would like to share with you

Never wish or do harm to others

Treat others how you want to be treated.

Put yourself in the womans shoes for a moment how would you like it if someone came along and wished the end of your relationship you would be devastated so do not wish that relationship to come to an end.

If he is married move on

If he isn’t married then just get on with life do not put your life on hold for this man and if that relationship does end then I advise you hold off and let him approach you in no way should you get involved when he is on the rebound.

As stated get on with life date other guys

over 13 years ago

I do not wish to be the reason for their break up, I was just wondering if by nature they would break up and then eventually he and I would be together.

over 13 years ago
angel4u didn't upload a photo

angel4u

6 posts

He shows as being a friendly calm intelligent guy. I do see a spiritual connection between you, as in twin souls, that is you two have a lesson to be learnt from each other. He as your teacher role, and you as student. This means he is going to help you realise something about yourself that will assist you alot in your journey through life. to find out more connest with me and find out what you future may hold wit this lovely man

over 13 years ago

I contacted you via pm

over 13 years ago

Can someone please help me on here or through pm?

angel4u I’d love to hear what more you have to say.