Don't know where to go from here

over 13 years ago
babymama3 didn't upload a photo

babymama3

22 posts

My name is Rebecca Ramsay May 28 1986 I have two major issuses 1) I recently let the father of my son (Joshua James Leduc march 30 1986) back into my life even though he hurt me so bad I just want to know that that’s over so i feel secure and he is serious about us. 2) He is also getting a lot of bad things happening to him that I see as karma but it is also affecting us (me and our son) finacially it’ll be bad and I just need to know where to go because I know I’ll be ok without him but I don’t want that if he really is serious about us because I love him and will see this through thick and thin if he is truely willing to for us. He was offered a great job but lost his lisence due to having one too many people in the car (he’s an N driver) for 2 months but it could be longer with previous mishaps. I hope it is only 2 months but I fear it to be longer and that this oppertunity will fade away. I don’t know where to go from here…..please….please somebody help me.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The best advice is for your other half to apply for work that does not require a lisense there are many jobs available. He should look at temp work through an agency in the meantime.

As for the driving thing go seek legal advice at a community law centre and ask about a limited lisense which allows you to drive for work purposes only. And also enquire how he can get the matter gone not sure what his chances are and that is why he should seek legal advice.

Things will get better don’t let the driving thing get in the way.

Be patient and give your other half a chance to prove himself to you.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hii there, if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and prepare yourself accordingly to right direction or making decision, let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

blessings

over 13 years ago
babymama3 didn't upload a photo

babymama3

22 posts

thanks so much for the advise such a great idea! never would have thought of it I’ll definately look into that and hope that it is possible! God bless angel34!