What dose my future hold

over 13 years ago

What dose my future hold, I want to know the door that will open for my family, where the future want us to live or move to and how my family will ture around for the best.What is my spirit saying or want me to do

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

the first thing you need to do is stop focussing on what you don’t have and start focussing on what you do.

2ndly the first step to making something happen is to enquire about it. Check out online all the options for adult education and then talk to your husband about this use the this will enable me to be able to provide for the family down the track better not having to work as many hours and more money which means more time with the family. By putting a positive spin on it your husband will more likey support and encourage the idea.

You should also talk to him about the other things as it affects him as much as you.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

thanks for your post here.!!!

I would be gald to offer my services and can address issue honestly.If you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and prepare yourself accordingly or making decision, let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

blessings