Is this relationship going anywhere

over 13 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

So before I got with my boyfriend I had this thing for a friend of mine who I got close to quick and fell for, and even now I still like him more but can’t have him and don’t think I ever will.

Also my boyfriend I don’t think our relationship will last as its sort of long distance where moving on with our lives as he’s finishing uni i’m just starting uni I want it too and I wanted to pick it right the first time but I don’t know I mean hes too serious i’m too happy go lucky.

I just don’t know and would love some guidance :)

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

contact me with name and dob I can help you.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & need to clarity on your situation and make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

blessings

over 13 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

dob of which male?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

It will either not last because you’re still hanging onto your friend who you still have deep feelings for. This has to change for you to be able to move on. But it’s really difficult. I’m in a similar situation. One love relinquished so your heart can beat a deeper love. Your current boyfriend doesn’t think it will last because you are the one who isn’t wanting commitment at the moment. That’s a good place to be in, because you have control of this. As long as you are honest with him about where you stand and what you expect from the relationship and don’t string him along. Men like girls to do their own thing, as soon as you start being too needy and make him feel like you’re being too dependant on him he’ll be off like most men! I was in a similar situation with my current husband. He finished uni and I just started. During his uni years we used to take it in turns to flit between London and Blackburn. Distance can work and it’s nice to have the break inbetween seeing each other. Good luck

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You need to talk to both guys about this and never stay with someone if your not genuine in the way you feel as that is not fair on anyone. I would have not got involved with you bf to begin within until the thing with the other guy had been resolved. If you want your friend and not your bf talk to him and see how your friend feels if there is a chance then let your bf go be true to yourself and be fair to your bf. But you need to talk to both first before making that decision

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

if you can call me with your date of birth i will give you accuracy the asnwers you realy need godbless

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Hi there cherry- i specialize in the area of love and relationships and i would be happy to help, I am also a expert in timelines. GIve me a call

Cassie

over 13 years ago
astroqueen's photo

Astroqueen (astroqueen)

2 posts

My dear, I am ready to show you the path ahead.