GUIDANCE

over 13 years ago

Hi there, i need help with guidance. My ex partner whom i have 2 children with has just seperated from his wife of 4 years. This women ruined mine and my childrens lives 6 years ago and now she is doing it again. My ex keeps calling me for support and sometimes i just feel like saying “what goes around comes around”. I get really upset when i think about what those 2 did to me and the kids. Is he going to realise what she is like and start having some respect for me and my kids or is he going to continue using me as a shoulder to cry on and then going back and supporting her. Im so over it and need to know my children are safe?

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello Angela,

Relationships often make us frustrated. but with a right move from both side things can be brought back on track. Am well connected with your situation, and let me help you.

please contact me asap.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

most likely this woman is leading him around by the nose like a dog. as long as he stays on this leash she has him on you and him can never be happy together and he cant have it both ways either,its one or the other. she may also be cooking up some more trouble for you and your kids. i honestly believe its better for you to stay out of this situation. im sorry but your kids are the most important thing here and you shouldnt take your chances. hope this help.

over 13 years ago

Thank you both for your responses. He came around today and told me that he went to see a psychic who brought me up and told him that she needed a whole other session to talk about me and that his ex is in a really bad place and he needs to tell her to get lost. Im not sure what she meant about a whole other session on me. I kinda feel a bit ridiculed..

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Can I just point out that I got the impression you kind of still care for him! Maybe as a partner, or just because he’s the childrens dad.

He’s placed himself in this situation, like you said, he’s hurt you, so this really is not your problem! You’re probably stronger now though, and wouldn’t be too vulnerable – meaning you have some form of control when it comes to him.

You say you feel ridiculed.. As in, they’re discussing you without your consent, whereas you’re asking about the situation rather than just him.

There could be some unresolved issues here. Maybe this has presented itself for the both of you to set things straight before either going seperate ways emotionally, or trying again!

You’ve said too you always wanted them to have done to them what’s been done to you, but now that’s happened you feel a bit sorry for him more than her. that’s because it’s not in your nature to be nasty.

It’s your choice, but don’t get hurt, and protect the childrens feelings. Just incase they sort things out, and you’ve been used as a barrier for his emotional baggage. x

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i have layed out 3 cards, stress,confstion,hurt your hurt by everythings thats taken place and for the children, your confused because NOTHING has been going your way, hurt by what has happend, please for a real helping hand call or msg me for accurate advice with honestie GodBless