i was told i would have a choice to make

over 13 years ago
evitisop didn't upload a photo

evitisop

7 posts

i was told i would have a life changing choice to make this month, that will come quick and i need to consider wisely. as yet nothin has been presented and am finding that mayb am tryin 2 make choices wen they arnt necessary, i think anyway, am very confused and cant actually afford to get a reading done like i normally wud to give me sum guidance :(

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Firstly

There would have been more info given at time of what you were told so think about the things you were told as a whole.

2ndly

Timeframes change and are not set in stone so do not take that as being accurate.

Whatever you were told it may or may not happen as the course of things may change. For example say you were told at the time of a reading that 2 jobs were going to come up in christchurch new zealand this month that you had to decide which one and if you wanted to make that huge move to a new country you decide but then at the time of that reading you were not told of a possible event that was going to happen in christchurch at the end of feb you have made all arrangements to go but you were not aware of a major detail. An earthquake has just struck a week ago causing that job to no longer exist. My point here is just because you get told something on one day does not mean it will happen or the timeframe given.

Get on with life, have fun, keep what you were told in the back of your mind, stop obsessing over it and if what you were told does happen deal with it then.

By living as you are you are not living you are just existing.

Psychics are humans too and are known to make mistakes for many reasons