am i wasting my time here.

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

Ok so i have a guy i am interested in i have never felt like this about anyone ever, i am very choosy with men and this one has totally taken me off guard, i am receiving increadibly mixed signals from him but i do not know him well enough to desipher them as to whether he is genuine or not i am wasting so much time and thought on this one, its consuming my life and work is going so amazing i feel like a fool for letting it affect my passion for this and i really need to know if he’s worth it! i can pm more info etc on names if needed, please help clarify someone! xxxx

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

i need names and dob

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

You have already answered your own question.

Be patient Give it time Don’t rush into anything Get to know him as a person Let him chase you

And you will know with time the answer

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I have rich experience in the field of Love & Relationships. if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

as angel just said you already know the answer. if he really is worth it he’ll stick around,just dont put too much pressure on the guy. maybe he just needs time.,thats all.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

That is exactly what I was going through back last year! I thought she was worth it because i rarely fall In Love, and wanted something to happen! There could be stubborness on both parts? You’re willing to show how you feel, but want him to meet you halfway? You feel he likes you, but can’t be too sure?

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

destinyseeker bang on! and it’s not like you can get upset for a bit and make yourself move on when there is no closure but no progression yet so many questions that you cannot ask or guess at without knowing a person better. alas! this is slow torture! xxx

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there im Lea,I have layed out 3tarot cards and it showing me, judgement,fool,love, basicly you have always judge people but for the right reasons, love is not easy for you as much as you would want it to be, fool because you have been through alot of hurt by fools as such, if i may have your date of birth i can go into the reading deeper msg me or chat live, im here to accuractly help :) GodBless