Where am I going

over 13 years ago

I am in the process of a marriage split. Will this be a smooth process? I met a guy online 5 weeks ago and the chemistry we had was amazing. He doesn’t want to continue on as he has decided he is still in love with a woman he had an affair with over 12 months ago. I don’t understand it as we have a definite connection and the chemistry is there still. Should I forget about him?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

he’s just trying to keep his options open, especially if he’s still talking to you online. And if this is the case then he tells you it’s off so he doesn’t have to accept responsibility for your involvement with him. As long as you two women are available to him this guy will play you both off each other. Whether your marriage split will be a smooth process depends on the circumstances and whether feelings are mutual between you and your ex-to-be.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The thing that stands out here Affair instantly this tells me he does not want commitment that he only gets involved with married women because they are not completely available as they are married and now that you and your husband are over that guy knows this and for him it’s his que to exit as you have just become available.

I would accept his walking away as a positive thing and take time out for you deal with the split get that sorted so that there is no unfinished business between you and get your head sorted so that you are not carrying any baggage. This is important for a number of reasons when another guy comes into your life you don’t want any baggage to get in the way.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

Hey hun—Come to me for a reading. I’ll give you a discount on my most accurate type of love reading.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

What ever may be your greatest concern whether it is in the past, present Or the hopes of the future I can help. As you seams confused and not able to decide which way to go, let me assist you in this.

please contact me.

good luck