Relationship Help

over 13 years ago
archeiafaye didn't upload a photo

archeiafaye

16 posts

My bf is a very busy person, and will be leaving out of country soon for a long-term business trip.

I’m at a loss on how to communicate with him now that I feel our relationship is currently not his priority. I know I need constant emotional reassurance, and because this is my first relationship and would like this to work, I need some help to still be able to stand on my own while he’s swamped with work and away.

I love him so much, and I know he loves me too. But I also want him to know I crave for his affection and attention every now and then, and that I’m willing to put in all the effort and wait for him until he comes back. I want to be part of the other aspects in his life as well. I just don’t want him to feel I’m being needy too, and that he can trust me when he’s away.

Please help!

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

2 cards:king of wands and the hermit-as you said he is a very busy person. the job he has may be very demanding and does not leave him with much time. the hermit-loneliness. this will be a difficult journey for the both of you and i do feel from not looking at the cards that he is suffering just as much as you are(emotionaly speaking). he loves you and would love nothing more than to make more time for you. but you should ask yourself some questions too,do you really feel you can handle all this?.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hello there,

i would be gald to help you right away and can provide you a detailed and accurate reading on your situation and also on your time to come with this guy. Hire me answers back and have piece of mind. please contact me now as am wating for your call.

blessings..

over 13 years ago

archeiafaye

16 posts

We haven’t talked for four days after an ‘argument’. So lost now. :(

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Were you trying to have a big talk about how you’d keep in touch, and how much you’d miss him? etc. It’s generally the first thing women do when they start panicking about a guy. It’s gut wrenching and all these emotions about where you’re at make you feel sick. I’m going through it at the moment because this guy I like might be going abroad to a new job, and he’s already stopped emailing me and stuff. When men are focused on their work they just don’t want a woman’s emotional drama burdening them. Have a look at Rori Raye’s free relationship advice. I do feel for you :( x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I am going to be honest with you I think things have been brewing for some time and this arguement maybe an insight as to where he sees things with you.

It is a fact that men view relationships differently to women and take longer to fall in love because men use a different part of the brain to women. Men use the front of the brain which makes them logical thinkers compared to women who use the middle of the brain which makes them emotional thinkers. Your best bet here let him come to you he needs time to cool down in his man cave to think things through about everything. When he is ready to talk to you he will contact you. You will need to be prepared and think carefully about what you say as that could be the make or break of things between you. But you both need to talk in terms of him going away are you going to be able to handle that as miko pointed out if not then you need to start thinking seriously do you want to be in the relationship especially if you are both in different places in life which seems to be the case. Perhaps he has been trying to find an out to make things easier has there been an increase in arguements over time, more and more distance from him and spending less time with you these are all signs of what has been on the cards and perhaps this trip is his out for him. I suggest wait for him to contact you and talk to him you will know from that conversation where things are at.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

archeiafaye

16 posts

Wow. Thank you all so much for responding.

Thanks Miko for the tarot reading… It is straight to the point and true.

Jenny, I almost did (tried to have a big talk) but I held myself back. So I gave myself time to think about things (hence the not talking).

Angel, that’s exactly what I’m doing now. Waiting for him to come when he’s ready.

His career has taken off in such a way we both didn’t expect. It’s been hard just trying to have a normal conversation with him because he runs his own company… (King of Wands sorta said that, didn’t it Miko?)

But last night, he emailed me asking where I was and why I haven’t been online in a few days, and that he misses me.

I think there is hope for us. It would be so nice to know there is.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

could you contact me I will give you a reading.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

You Love each other very much. You’ve said this.

Think about this,.. It’s not the fact he’s choosing his work over you, but if you are to get more serious, and start a family, etc then this job of his will be just as important!

This argument you had – it was due.. But unfortunately it came in form of an argument rather than a (lets sit down and talk) conversation. What i’m getting at is in some relationships some find it hard to communicate so whatever is on their minds come through via an argument. It’s kind of seems like a test, something which everyone in a relationship has to face.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

yes,the king of wands does generally give off the vibe of a businessman or somebody in power for me. i dont feel that he is a bad person,he just takes his wok very seriously and he puts so much effort into it so that maybe one day you and him can be able to settle down together and have everything you and him may need.

over 13 years ago

archeiafaye

16 posts

Thanks Miko and destinyseeker! :)

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I also get the impression you’ll be doing something in terms of work that’s connected to your partner – Or the line of work he is in. Maybe at times you’ll be able to join him on his trips?

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hi love, i am a real psychic with real answers, i have read your post and would love to offer my help to you. relationships are hard then again no one said they was easy. a psychics helping hand can re insure you of what is going through his head. his thoughts,emotions, ect. please email me or call for a live chat i am new to bitwine but not the psychic energy world. i am .30 cents a min for now. i will love to help also special offer 1 free question. thanks so much for takin time to read this have a blessed day!

over 13 years ago

archeiafaye

16 posts

destinyseeker, he has talked about expanding his non-profit in my home country in the near future. Your impression blew me away. If his plans go well, more likely, I’ll be working with him! Also because of my specialization in education, we have talked about me visiting some schools that are members of his non-profit. So it’s a possibility. I just don’t know if it’ll come true though, but hopefully, you are right. THANK YOU!!! This really brought a smile to my face.

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Glad I could bring a smile, always good to be told something that’s right.

I get a vision of him playing golf?

And, i feel that you’re going to be financially stable, basically the right ingredients to be able to raise a small family and be comfortable.

I see financial stability a lot – investments too.

over 13 years ago

archeiafaye

16 posts

Oh, no golf. He’s not into that. LOL.