do you see?

over 13 years ago

So i’m young and a little lost. i don’t know what to do. I don’t see anything out there for me. I need a little help. Thanks.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello there,

sure.!! please call me and let me help you.

good luck

over 13 years ago

anyone willing to help me? um, for free? that would be really nice. thanks. :)

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

What do you enjoy doing, Meg? Look at your assets. What makes you happy? I spent 30 years doing bits of work here and there – voluntary and paid – before I found my niche. There’s nothing wrong with that because it gave me tons of experience and forced me to get on with people from all walks of life. I suggest you google – personality test free. And fill one in. If you can find a site that will do this free and give free career advice based on that….Or go to your local job advice centre. If you’re looking for advise on relationships, I feel very much that you need to sort out being settled in yourself and happy with what you are doing. Independence, self respect, and self esteem are essential so you don’t fall into traps a lot of women make in relationships. And I feel a need to quote something from KungFu Panda here – Every day is a gift, that is why it is called the present. Hope that helps a bit :) Blessings x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

read a book called what colour is my parachute as a starting point. Pay attention to the positive feedback people give you in regards to what you do with your time and it will all fall into place.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

thanks you two for shining a little light and the KungFu Panda quote made me smile. I just have these moments where i just don’t feel happy with what i’m doing, which makes me ask myself why im doing it. its a little hard to explain how i feel. I tend to think alot..maybe tooo much sometimes.

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Good to think. If you think you’re thinking too much…time to act!!! x

over 13 years ago

hmm. yeah….and relationship wise. well the only trouble i’m having is being too afraid i guess. not taking chances. They come to me but i usually start to feel really uncomfortable and then suddenly not wanting a relationship at all. not that i don’t want one. But i think all things happen for a reason. could it be because that “special” persons still out there? and i just need to give it some time? or am i just being stupid for not giving these guys a chance?...will i meet this special person in the near future?

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Yes, you need to grow a little confidence and know where your path lies in general. How can your heart be in tune with your head if the latter is as muddled and confused as your heart? You should never go with anyone if you feel uncomfortable, that is instinct. However, how resiliant can a heart be? The amount of times we fall for guys and think the world has stopped when they mess us round..,!! You look after yourself and nurture that for a while. Take chances in other aspects of your life and then you’ll get the confidence to take chances with relationships, maybe?

over 13 years ago

thanks a bunch. i’ll be sure to keep this in mind.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey meg, if i can have your date of birth if not comfywith given out a yr thats ok, i will be able to help :) msg me for accurate advice in all areas of life godbless

over 13 years ago

11/19/92 yes i’m young. i dislike the feelings that i get sometimes.