worried mom

over 11 years ago

I am worried about my son , He is loosing all hope , his birthday is 7/5/1981 . how will things work out for him.

over 11 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Teresa. I sense some legal issues along with the mental distress. Feel free to stop by chat if you want to discuss this in detail, I have a sale rate goig at the moment, so have a look at my profile and let me know if you’d like for me to look into this. Blessings, aboutagirl

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Theresa,

Come and discover what your sons future holds, what to expect and what, if anything, you can do to help him.

<= Click My Photo & Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi theresa

Right now your sons seems lost like hes hit a dead end, this is just a phase and it will start to straighten itself out, im seeing a bit of a confidence knock around him, please fell free to come and chat for a deepr look into whats ahead for him

blessings Michelle

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hello, I can help you with this. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. I am confident I can help you too, please call me for more insight into your situation

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HELLO THERESA

from your post i am picking up stree for him and he has been disapointed by other around him..it seems he has gotten so close to his goal but fell and is hurt and wants to give up.but he needs someone and some encourgment to get though..im also picking up somthing is coming in for him..annd its very important…hmmmm.lets chat to get more intune with the topic.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Theresa,

He feels dark and sad inside to me,but there is light ahead for him. Lets do a reading and see what you can do to help him with this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon