will it all be ok in time?

over 11 years ago

my ‘man’ 12-4-66 lives 12 hours away, his ex & others are a problem for us. He textd again on saturday. Will he eventually gain the strength to finally leave there & return to me?? I am being patient.

over 11 years ago
dreamer5941's photo

theresa (dreamer5941)

12 posts

the thing with sagatarians is that they will go back to the tried and true unconditional love that family offers when their love life feels unstable . he will wobble back and forth. can you handle that . you need to decide . he is week and it is hard for him to be loyal this does not mean he does not love you. because he does , the question here is can you put up with this trait in him . i can give you a generalized reading via email and you can ask me 3 questions for $10.00

over 11 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Shawnee – I would be happy to do a tarot spread to look into this for you. I’m running a sale of $1.99 per minute over the next hour and 30 mins for $50. Please take a look at my profile and if you feel I’m the advisor for you, I’d be happy to take a more in depth look at him.

over 11 years ago
alynn11111's photo

Alynn Davis (alynn11111)

1 post

It depends on many different things.Are you married,do you have children,is he still in love with the ex? If he truly loves you he will do the right thing. Please feel free to contact me for an evaluation.

over 11 years ago

Um Theresa—-HE IS NOT SAGATARIAS!!!!!! I put his birthdate APRIL!!!

over 11 years ago

Thank You (aboutagirl) i have no money this week :(

over 11 years ago

So when you wrote his Date Of Birth you wrote April 6th, 1966 – which would make him born Aries – in a format that is easily misconstrued.

I am finding this may very well be one of the most common communication issues between clients and advisors. Often the advisor reads the information clients give differently than it is intended.

Text is difficult to decipher at times.

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hello, I can help you with this. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. I am confident I can help you too, please call me for more insight into your situation

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HE WILL BUT HE DOESNT WANT TO HURT ANYONE..YOUR GOONA HEAR SOME NEWS VERY SOON! LETS CHAT !