help

over 11 years ago

will my life get better this month dob is 07/12/1976 its been very bad since June this year please help if you can love and light

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

well you can contact me, im having this $5 special last only until today, i can give you a reading and help you get a better perspective on life and more, :)

over 11 years ago
dreamer5941's photo

theresa (dreamer5941)

12 posts

I see you are having pain and health problems . this will not be life threatening at this time . you have some good years ahead of you . contact me for a general life reading . I will let you ask 3 questions and I will answer by email for $10.00

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi Joanne

You on a real emotional rollercoaster right now my lovely and your head has been all over the place, stress can affect us in many ways, but yur strength will bring you through this, please free feel to come to me for a more indepth reading and lets see what the future has in store for you.

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hello, I can help you with this. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. I am confident I can help you too, please call me for more insight into your situation

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI JOANNE

from you post im picking up you have been very stress and it been one after another..and no justice is solved..BUT dont worrie beacuse im sensing a good change coming for you soon. i will like to get more intune wiht the topic..if you like you more than welcome to join me for chat!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)