need to know for peace of mind pls

over 11 years ago

will i ever see or hear from 30-10-75 ever again? pls no sugar coating just the truth i have to know, no offense to anyone? i dont come on here much cos i get mixed answers yes and no,just need the truth on this question pls

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Sue,

The more you ask the more you will get yes/no answers. Thats the problem with asking the same thing many times. The universe for one does not like it because it shows a distrust of the answers. In other words no point in asking more than once or twice because then you are not trusting the universe.

You may hear from him but there is not going to be a relationship as you want. He knowswhat you want from him (not just the money) but a full relationship, which he does not want. I know thats not what you want ot hear but it is what it is hon.

TerraFirma

over 11 years ago

i realise there isnt going to be any relationship anymore just was told he will stay friends just not atm why not atm i dont know just need to know if he will ever see me or contact me anymore (as a friend) thank you for replying terrafirma x does he also know then how it has left me feeling? lost lonely and broken? by any chance and do you know why he doesnt want a relationship with me when we were together for 3and half yrs?