A lil help

over 11 years ago

My question is this will i get over these feelings I have for 4/15/78 soon? Even if he does care for me, which im doubting is true, I just dont want to keep feelibg this way about him anymore. I think he actually loves d 12/26/82 and they think im bitter and only reason he may contact is out of pity. Am i correct.

over 11 years ago
readings_by_kim didn't upload a photo

Kim Vega (readings_by_kim)

4 posts

It is possible to move forward from your attached feelings, Shanise… I’m sensing from his birth date that he is confused right now, has he contacted and given a mixed signal as of yet? If he has not already, then I am sensing he will… please, feel free to contact me for further insight, hoping to hear from you soon :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI SHANISE..

FROM YOUR POST I AM PICKING UP YOU TRY TO WASH YOUR HANDS FROM HIM BUT EVERY TIME YOU DO YOU STILL FIND YOURSELF THINKING OF HIM AND YOUR HEART WON LET GO OF HIM THESE FEELINGS COME AND GO BECASUE THEIR IS A CONECTION FOR THE BOTH OF YOU AND DEAR DONT THINK FOR A SECOND HE DOESNT FEEL/THINK THE SAME FOR YOU…YES HE IS COMFUSED BUT NOT FOR LONG HE IS GOING TO COME TO HIS SENSES..AND (GOOD NEWS FOR YOU)

LETS CHAT HUN TO GET MORE INTUNE WIHT THE TOPIC.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH YOU!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

@Kim Vega, no he has not contacted at all. I quite honestly don’t expect him to. I just don’t want to keep feeling this way. It has to be possible to love him but also let go and live my life without him.

@Psychiclee- yes you hit the nail on the head. I try to forget him but he creeps back into my mind all of the time. The thing is if he wants this DD person and has put her before me Im’ not sure I care how he feels anymore, but I will contact as soon a I can. thanks to you both.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away. I will give you full accurate in sight and when things will change in your life . I will give you full details . Contact sunn10020-Fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hello, I can help you with this. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. I am confident I can help you too, please call me for more insight into your situation