men

over 11 years ago

Should I persist in looking for a male in my life or just let go and let it happen when it does … have been alone for a long time and dont trust many males after my last 1….

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

OTMANIS NEAR BUT YOU HAVE HAD ALOT OF BLOCKAGES PLACED AROUND YOU INSIDE OF YOUR LOVE LIFE. LOVE HAS NEVER BEEN GOOD FOR YOU EVERYTIME YOU FIND SOMEONE SOMETHING ALWAYS GOES WRONG. CONTACT ME FOR INSIGHT AND HELP FOR THE FUTURE. BLESSINGS, HOPE.

over 11 years ago
tigerlily's photo

Jessica (tigerlily)

18 posts

Hi Sheryn, I believe you should take a step back and stop worrying so much about finding a partner. He will come into your life when you least expect it. Your trust will grow when you find the right person. If you’re interested, I have a soulmate reading that tells you what your soulmate is like, in what situation you will meet them in, etc.

over 11 years ago
mysticcat didn't upload a photo

mysticcat

3 posts

Hi, sweetie. For things to happen you also have to be opened to new opportunities when meeting men, you know what you want and should go out there and look for them! I see a guy or two coming into your life sooner than you think. I’d love to go into further detail. Contact me.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

DEAR YOU DONT HAVE TO GO LOOKING HE ALREADY FOUND YOU!..LETS CHAT WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!

over 11 years ago

@psyhiclee is this the man I have been txting but not yet physically meet or a past man