Unsure

over 11 years ago

I really care about this guy..but im not sure how he feels..im frustrated…what should I do..give him space or walk away…his b day is 8/20/87

over 11 years ago
psychicnia23 didn't upload a photo

Boo boo fool (psychicnia23)

9 posts

He cares for u also. come join me for more info. . PsychicNia23 and check my reviews.

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

It may not sound easy for you to do at the moment, but do not concentrate on this too much. Take this time to enjoy life and cherish yourself. Allow this situation to unfold naturally. There is a possibility you will be together.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

DOT WALK AWAY!..GIVE HIM HIS TIME HE DOES CARE FOR YOU HE JUST NEED A LITTLE TIME TO HIMSELF TO REALISE IT..COMPLICATED I KNOW BUT THIS IS THE WAY HE IS. HE THINKS ALOT BEFORE TAKING ACTION..NOT THE TYPE TO GO WITH THE FLOW..BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR GOOD NEWS SOON! LEST CHAT TO FIND OUT WHEN WHAT AND WHO YOU IWLL HEAR IT FROM!..

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
readings_by_kim didn't upload a photo

Kim Vega (readings_by_kim)

4 posts

Give him his space… I feel he cares for you, but he’s been hurt before in his past, so for him to open up completely is something that he’s not quite 100% ready to do as of yet… contact me for further insight.

over 11 years ago

Thanks everyone…but another situation I dont understand is he makes stats about this other woman and is married to her on facebook..he says they are not really together but it bothers me…so.how I deal with that situation?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HE IS VERY CHILDISH ..SO DONT LET IT BOTHER YOU…A CHANGE IS COMING FOR YOU SOON LETS CHAT