Love advice

over 11 years ago

My husband (29/01/1968) and I (22/08/1960)have been together for 25 yrs, married for 8, he is currently having an affair and has moved out. He seems very confused and is unwilling to get divorced. Will he come back to me or is everything over between us for good?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

it shows me that he still loves you and cares for you, unfortunetly he does have feelings for the the other women, hes very confused, i see he may come back to you, contact me for full reading on time frames, and whats to come FIRST

over 11 years ago

Thanks for the info, unfortunatley, although I really would like to, I will not be able to contact you for a full reading as I am in South Africa.

over 11 years ago

I wish my husband would come back cause I really love him with all my heart, but don’t know if he is meant to be with me. I always thought he was truly my soul mate but now I don’t know. I’m very intreaged to know the ‘what comes FIRST’ you are taking about.

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Gaynor,

I can certainly understand why your heart is broken. 25 years is a long time. He still feels for you, but the feelings are different. It’s not as intense as it used to be and is more on the friend /family / caring side. It feels like the problem began when he became reluctant to go out and do things together.

While I do believe he will try to come back, I also feel like this isn’t a first. If you choose to reconcile, I would suggest that both of you lay all the cards out on the table so that trust can once again be found at the center of the relationship.

For now, I would focus on taking care of you. Get outdoors and enjoy it :) I know you love him with all of your heart and I know you are hurting, but nobody deserves to have their emotions dangled from a string.

Also, keep in mind that there isn’t just one soul mate. We meet several soul connections as we walk through this life. Some are meant for teaching whereas others are meant for a loving partnership.

over 11 years ago

Thanks Bryan,

Things were still normal between us during the first 7 months of his affair, even though he knew I knew about it, then all of a sudden he just stopped all physical contact with me, even a simple hug, which I found very strange and still can’t figure out why as he hugs everyone when greating them. Is there some explination for this.

You also said that you feel this affair isn’t the first, can you perhaps tell me how many there has been an anything that might help identify who they might have been. This might seem silly to know this but it will help me make some kind of sence of what has happened.

I would also like to know if there is maybe another man in my future and if there is when and where is this going to happen.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI GAYNOR..

No dear the love between the two of you isnt over! the fire is a bit low But i have an idea to help you..also your gonna hear soome great news soon! lets chat hun to get more intune!’

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Hi psychiclee, thanks for the reply, I would love to chat with you and hear more but unfortunatly i’m in South Africa and it is too expensive for me to phone. Any ideas???

over 11 years ago

hi psychiclee

Your said ealier you had an idea to help me and that I am soom to hear good news, can you please tell me about it here on this site?

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

hi gaynor…

OK firstly i feel this isnt over, my guide showed him at a crossroads and being pulled in two directions, he also gave me the name leo lee or leon?

please feel free to come to me for a more in depth reading through chat…

blessings michelle

over 11 years ago

Hi Michelle

I would love to here more but as I have said I live in South Africa and cannot phone for a chat. Is there any other way we can do this?? Have asked this question of the other spychic too but no one answers.

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

there are the chat options gaynor dosent have to be by telephone :)

over 11 years ago

Hi Michelle

I’m going to sound really silly now but where and how do I find the chat option, help!!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

To chat to one of us just click on our names under the pictures,that should put you where you need to be.

Blessings!

Bluedragon