Broken Heart

over 11 years ago

I met a man a couple of weeks ago, we started talking on skype and have spent a number of hours doing so. We have been on two dates, the first date was a few hours in the next village to mine. The secon date we went on a train and spent the day together, then the night. I really like this guy and thouht we had something special, each of the times I have seen him have been so wonderful and he seemed so afeectionate and wonderful. The problem is he was with his last girlfriend for ten years and they split just over a month ago, and he has told me that at the moment he needs space as he is confused. Although I have not known him long I am already starting to feel something for him, is he the one for me or will he go back to her? I am hurt and dont know what to do. should I fight for him or should I let him go?

over 11 years ago
crababalon's photo

Alostrael (crababalon)

2 posts

Hi there, I did a quick reading regarding your situation, and my advise would be to give him time. Do not insist on getting commitment right away, but give him the time to put things straight in his heart and mind. You can always contact me for a personal reading if you would like to go further into the subject. Namaste – Leslie

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HELLO WHAT IM PCIKING UP FORM YOUR POST IM SENSING … DONT LET HIM GO HONEY!

their is a conection for the two of you hust right now he needs his time to himself..he knows you and he has strong feelings for you as well..lets chat hun i feel their is much for me to tell you about him and whats the next move for the both of you…

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
mysticalmartin's photo

Martin Mihahache (mysticalmartin)

1 post

Whilst you wait for him you might consider easing your pain by learning how to love yourself

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

I feel good about this K. If you come see me I can give you heads up of whats to come