he's back,

over 11 years ago

he’s been outta my life a month,, now he’s back talking,, is he serious,,what advice do u give?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HE HAS BEEN OCCUPIED WITH SOMTHIN DIFFRENT..AND HE DOES WANT TO BEGIN SOMTHING..LETS CHAT TO GET MORE INTUNE!

over 11 years ago

should I persue this or wait for him to??

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

if you do mind when was your reading

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

wait fot him he will coome your way..lets chat to find out when

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Deborah,

There’s still some confusion on his side regarding what he wants. This isn’t necessarily with you, but more so on the side of life. If you want this, help to keep him motivated.

over 11 years ago

what area of motivation do I use tho? or do just as I have always done? or differant?

over 11 years ago
tigerlily's photo

Jessica (tigerlily)

18 posts

Hi Deborah, It’s good to hear this man has started to talk to you again, however, he just can’t seem to make up his mind. One day he seems interested in you, the next he doesn’t. It’s just the way this guy works at this time in his life. He’s not ready to settle down just yet. I’m getting he’s not as serious as you are. The best thing for you to do is to not crowd him. Let him know how you’re feeling though so there will be no guessing on his side. Tell him you really like him and are interested in him. See how he reacts to you saying this.

over 11 years ago

is he okay,,, has something drastic happened,,to him? cause i’m feelin some strange feelings myself,, but not sure what it means,,