Why am I panicky

over 11 years ago
deliap didn't upload a photo

deliap (deliap)

16 posts

things was and still is bad financially ,I sometimes wonder where and when is this all is gonna end,its month end and I already know what the month ahead hold for me financially, I hyperventilate and my heart beats fast just thinking about it ,I just wish it can all end ,I am not wishing for millions ,or even thousands all I am wishing for is to live without fear that I might not get through the month .. my date of birth is 18.01.62 PLEASE HELP !!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi dear..

i so sorry for your finalcial issues and from you post im picking up you have been trying to succed but fail. things just been one after another for you …well dear i feel i have somthing to tell you that will lift your spirits!.. dont give up and lose hope..contact me and find a resulution!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details . I specialize in these areas. You will be surprise , what is ahead .Contact me ,on line ,or leave a message.ask me any questions . fee $10.00. Blessings, sunn10020

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

deliap,

You’ll get through it because you’ve always managed before.

While I’m not one to read on most financial matters, I can tell you that a change of focus will help you. Rather than focusing on what you don’t have or the stress, take note of what you do.

Stress is destructive and will block you from moving forward. While it may seem like there is no hope, I can assure that things have a way of getting better. Make a plan for yourself, write down everything that you’ve wanted to do, start pushing through it, and you’ll quickly create a better future.