What will happen??

over 13 years ago
aw0079 didn't upload a photo

A S (aw0079)

1 post

Ive been with a guy for 1 and half and last 7 weeks its been up and down, we both argue and i can’t see how he’ll commit…he says he loves me but cant be with me because of previous involvement. He’s breaking my heart and sometimes i think he should leave but It hurts that he does and then comes back when I am gettine my life in order, please help me with some insight of this im going crazy here, Thanks

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , well i can tell you how he feels and thinks about you ,whats in his heart and what is going to happen . please come for live chat session . thanks . blessed be .

over 13 years ago

I understand that you’re confused on where you stand, love is a very confusing thing. In order to truly make it work, both of you have to give to the relationship. I can give you a full forecast on your relationship future, with unlimited questions. Ask about my types of readings, I’m one of the best psychic readers out there. I give advice and will make sure you’re not confused by my reading, I give time frames and answers that are far from vague, very detailed and I’ll make sure you’re satisfied.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Don’t let him come in and out of your life. He is stopping you from moving on and being available to start another relationship. Indirectly he is controlling you, and you are letting him walk all over you because you are scared of being abandoned. If you want to give him another chance next time he comes back, make sure it’s on your terms and stick to those terms. You have to really really mean it that if he leaves again that will be it. No communication with him whatsoever. Hope this helps x