Past Life Connection?

over 11 years ago

I met someone two and a half years ago. We started off in a working professional relationship. Since meeting him.. we have had constant synchronicities.Bumping into each other. We don’t talk any more but the synchronicities keep happening…including dreams and feelings. Things I am not in control of which really frustrates me. Even though we don’t talk..the signs are everywhere..all the time. It’s driving me crazy!! Please tell me what is going on….he doesnt contact me anymore and I don’t want to push anything anymore because I don’t want to bother him. But it’s still so frustarting for me because the signs don’t stop. Can you please tell me what is going on. Thank you.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie, I would be more then happy to look into this for you thru a Tarot Reading,Feel Free to contact me at Anytime. Also Be sure to check out my profile,and qualifications. Many Blessings Mella

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he does care for you and does want contact as well..but their is neg that is pulling him from you..lets chat to find out more about it!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)