Rough Times For Me

over 13 years ago

Since August I’ve gone through some very rough, tumultuous situations and I really would like so clarity as things still have yet to really truly change for the better.

My concerns involve my children, my family, my love life, and finances.

Please respond as soon as possible.

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

i would be happy nto help u !! please join me in my chat if you would like

over 13 years ago
gaiamystery's photo

❤|Gaia Mystery|❤ (gaiamystery)

11 posts

Hello Terrell, I am sorry to hear about the tough time you’re going through. Please feel free to contact me and I will conduct a reading which will provide you with clarity.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Do you have such thing as citizens advice beaureau where you are they are the people to see they will refer you to free legal advice, free budgeting advice etc as that is what they are there for and also in touch with legal aid if that is what you need. Things only change by being proactive and changing your mindset.

There is a saying I came aross that is very true

You become what you think about most.

Everythings begins from just a thought just like a tree starts from just a seed it needs nurturing nothing survives in a negative environment and that is why changing your mindset will change things for you.

I know what it is like to live in hell my life wasn’t so great in fact at one point in the last 8 months I was contemplating suicide, couldn’t get out of bed, life had no meaning, couldn’t even get a job, the place I lived in was literally killing me, couldn’t leave the house, someone tried to kill me and I was in huge debt today I am much better because I sought help and continue to to this day till my life is back to normal.

If I can change my future then anyone can it all begins with just a thought. Your mind is the most powerful tool you have use it to change what you don’t like about your life.

I would suggest make a list of things you would like to achieve in life, look at the list daily and go about ticking each thing off one by one. It will take time but don’t give up.

I came up with a very quirky saying recently

If you give up you might as well roll over and say ready for my coffin fitting.

Go out there and take back control of your life only you can do that no one can.

Best of luck