Why??

over 11 years ago

Can anyone tell me why for the past week I have had so many flash back memories of 8/19/80? Also why just about everything brings back some kind of memory of him. And he has been on my mind non stop this week. What’s going on? Am I loosing my mind or is something trying to tell me something?? Can anyone help? My dob 10/2/80. Any advice is appreciated to clear my mind please, thanks!

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

If you are already out of this relationship, it may not be a particular person you are being reminded about. Analyse his qualities (you may be missing and looking for in a new relationship) or the lessons you’ve learned from this relationship and apply this experience to the present and future.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi kimireyes i agree with yulia king about that its not about your ex its about someone new live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

THEIR IS A REASON YOUR THINKING OF HIM AND DONT THINK HE ISNT THINKING OF YOU EITHER!..I FEEL HE DOES WANT TO SEE YOU BUT SOMTHING OR SOMEONE IS HOLDING HIM BACK..LETS CHAT DEAR WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Psychiclee thanks for you info. I do want to do a full reading with you most likely Wed when I get paid, but I was wondering will he contact me anytime soon?