Its over...now what?

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Well my marraige has ended. I sorta knew it would happen. So now I ask what now? Alone forever? Any new men in my life?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

WE GOT MUCH TO CHAT ABOUT MELANEY! SOMEONE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU AND IS GOING TO MAKE HIS WAY TOWARDS YOU SOON! SO DONT BE HURT ANY LONGER SOMTHING GOOOD IS COMING! LETS CHAT.HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TC & GB :)

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

I’m so sorry to hear that, Melaney!

Most people feel like they will be alone forever when they end a marriage. As far as whether or not that’s the case, really, that’s YOUR choice, you know? Free will, baby!

If you do want a new, better relationship to follow, your best bet it to work on you, your state of mind, your own energetic vibration. We attract that which is like us, so make who you are, the energy you emanate, like the person you want to be with.

In other words, you don’t need to be a victim.

Much love.

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Well I do feellike there are things inmyself that I need to work on. I was just hoping to hear a little insight into my love life. If any man will be coming into my life or a love interest. Anything you see might keep my spirits up

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi melaney no you are not going to be alone forever there is a special man out there for you and you will be happy god bless

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Melaney,

Once youwork on those things and decide what you truly want and what you do not want in a relationship that special man will come along and be there for you.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

melaney i agree with terrafirma she is right what she said to you as well as what i said to you

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

YOU have a lot of control over the time line yourself, it’s not all about fate. People manifest largely what is in energetic alignment with where they are. Which means that as you improve how you feel about yourself, especially how much you love yourself, that attracts others. The faster you do that, the fast you have new people coming into your life. Love is the most powerful magnetic force there is, and it doesn’t have to be romantic. Work on gratitude, giving and helping others, and self love, things that make your heart sing, and that will speed the process of having a new romance in your life.

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Awesome thank you everyone! I guess I have some work to do :)

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hello im Lea, today is cyber monday. i no not as god as black friday lol how ever. i am picking up a wonderful aura and chakras for you.. sry to say but ur husband was not your soulmate. your soulmates awaits you. click my name n send me ur dob to connect deeper.