Does He or Doesn't He?

over 13 years ago
loloamarie17 didn't upload a photo

loloamarie17

2 posts

I would like to know if Len has deep feelings for me in his heart and is surprised by his feelings for me or is he scared that I am only playing with him or that I am not the girl he really wants?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You would know if he likes you by his behaviour a guy who is interested would have done things like going out of his way to talk to you, would smile at you whenever he saw you. You could always test the water and write your number on a piece of paper and say to him would you like to go out for coffee or see a movie and hand him the piece of paper if you never hear from him or he says no thanks when you ask him if he wants to go for coffee or a movie then you know he isn’t interested but if he is let him take the initiative after this you are only testing the waters to see if he is interested at this point.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hi sweetie i would be happy to help with this please join me in my chat (:

over 13 years ago

hello, I’d be happy to see how he feels for you and what should be done.

feel free to contact

over 13 years ago
loloamarie17 didn't upload a photo

loloamarie17

2 posts

Maybe I did not make myself clear enough. He was definitely interested at once time and even says he thinks I am a very special person and that I am in a place that not that not that many people are in, we’vegone out a dozen times, spent Christmas Eve together but he always acts as if he’s not really there. I ask him two weeks ago if he awanted to go see a movie and he responded he did. We met there he paid for tickets, paid for food and when the movie was over he acted like he needed to get back to his shop and that was it and now I haven’t heard from him going on two weeks, so I would like to know what happened or what gives. He’s very very quiet and has had a lot of baggage. I feel he is having to put all that in place before he wants to either move on with me or why can’t he just say, its not going to work, have a great day or something…Thats why I ask the question above.

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hi am anthony and i feel the the reason he did not tell you that it is not goin to work out etc is becuzz he wants it to work out he does care for you but i feel as if there is to much going on for him he is not ready also is see that he is shy he will come around but like i said he has alot going on at this point please join me in my chat if you like god bless (:

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello.

Call me if you are confused and need clarity on your issue.

good luck