career

over 13 years ago

Will I find a new job and when?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The first thing you need to do is determine what you would like to do that way you know what sort of jobs to be applying for if you don’t know then the universe certainly does not know. Start by making a list such as admin, call centre, reception, digger driver etc then what companies you would like to work for such as your telephone provider in their call centre and then your salary expectations. What experience do you have, have someone take a look at your cv and covering letter as you need to sell yourself in those a cv should not be more than 3 pages long and covering letter needs to show your best attributes such as if you were going for a customer service role state if you have done any courses in customer service and put how that has helped you deliver customer service companies like this you have to shine through if you want to get the phone interview and then an in person interview and then hired. With any call centre role the process is as follows application, phone interview, assessment centre (group interview) and then offered the job the group interview is to see how you interact with others and is very crucial.

Are you currently employed or not if not I would recommend you sign up with as many employment agencies that you can while you look for work and do any type of work that is offered.

Now days companies are very picky about who they hire so I would look at adding something extra to your cv such as a course that will increase your chances.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The first thing you need to do is determine what you would like to do that way you know what sort of jobs to be applying for if you don’t know then the universe certainly does not know. Start by making a list such as admin, call centre, reception, digger driver etc then what companies you would like to work for such as your telephone provider in their call centre and then your salary expectations. What experience do you have, have someone take a look at your cv and covering letter as you need to sell yourself in those a cv should not be more than 3 pages long and covering letter needs to show your best attributes such as if you were going for a customer service role state if you have done any courses in customer service and put how that has helped you deliver customer service companies like this you have to shine through if you want to get the phone interview and then an in person interview and then hired. With any call centre role the process is as follows application, phone interview, assessment centre (group interview) and then offered the job the group interview is to see how you interact with others and is very crucial.

Are you currently employed or not if not I would recommend you sign up with as many employment agencies that you can while you look for work and do any type of work that is offered.

Now days companies are very picky about who they hire so I would look at adding something extra to your cv such as a course that will increase your chances.

Best of luck