children

over 11 years ago

Will I be having another child, I have one who is 19.

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi Tina- – I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Dagaz – “Day-gahz” – Literally: “Day” or Dawn – Esoteric: Awakening. Rune of the hyper-consciousness. The process of concept becoming realized. This rune tells me::: there is HOPE! Embrace the opportunity, and bind it with your faith. If this rune comes to you as you are entering a new relationship, be mindful to let the lessons you have learned from the past serve you. How did you become pregnant before? What ( other then your age ) were you doing differently? Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make the changes you need to to help you achieve your “baby” goal. Pam

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tina,

Why would you want one? You are just adapting to having an empty nest now..and getting to a place where you and your man can spend some time alone with each other again,get some peace and quiet, and find some romance together. I would be happy to do a read with you and see if there is a chance of children and what the diffrent sides of this are.

Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon