No more heartbreak please its getting ridiculous!

over 13 years ago

I came across this site after searching for answers that i cant give myself.I am in my 30s now with no children and i am heartbroken again for what feels like the 100th time.I meet men they are mad about me then seem to loose interest and im left heartbroken.The most recent guy was alot younger but seemed more decent than the rest but even that hasnt worked out.I just feel like im going to be left on the shelf.I have seen to psychic before and the most recent one has been correct so far.Could anyone help me or advice me im driving myself nuts???.Thankyou.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I can refer you to Christian Carter’s Catch Him and Keep Him programme. It was a revelation to me. It helped me recognise a pattern in my relationships, even my current one, and mistakes that I’ve made in the past. Hope it helps, I feel so much for your heartbreak. I’m just the same…I wonder if you recognise this…always thinking you’ve actually met someone on your wave length who seems to encompass everything about you and then loses interest. Unfortunately, they can walk away freely leaving you feeling absolutely wretched because you’ve invested far more into the relationship than they want or need or can reciprocate. Relationships suck, but I’m sure you’ll get a lot from Christian Carter. Good luck! x

over 13 years ago

Thankyou for taking the time to reply.I will follow the programme you suggested as im at the end of my tether with it all.I honestly thought i would be settled by now but it seems not and im having to daze around with this feeling again.Thankyou again.x

over 13 years ago

Dear! don’t worry, your solution is in my hand.so keep faith on you, contact me for the remedy. i am right here for your help.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

As Jenny suggested. But also look at who you are attracting. I read somewhere that with men there is a certain time when all of a sudden they will decide they are ready to settle and whoever they are with at that time they will marry. A guy can be with someone for years and if the guy is not in that place and a woman pressures him and sometimes does it without realising then the guy will bolt. Look at the type of guy you are attracting there will be similarities but you probably don’t realise it. Sometimes the reason why we get involved with someone is because of a fear or insecurity for example a guy gets involved with an already married woman why because he has a fear of commitment and knows that this woman isn’t going to want to commit.

There is a saying I would like to share with you to help you shake the I am heartbroken mindset.

You become what you think about most.

If you don’t want to be heartbroken don’t think about it.

Remember you are the writer of your own destiny not anyone else and there is a guy out there for you he will come along when you least expect it in the meantime go out and have fun guys like women who are happy.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

Hello, I am an experienced psychic reader, medium, clairvoyant and much more. Come to me for complete clarity on all matters, from what I can see you’re very confused and I can tell you exactly what’s going to happen, and how to deal with everything. I have very positive reviews and never fail clients. I’ll be waiting to speak to you.

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

Hi there… i think i do know whats happening here, i would like to first be sure by connecting to you live, ill need you name and dob, as i want to be sure i am getting the right energy… I would rather speak with you privately as this matter is a personal matter and i do not feel that i should post this on the thread. I can tell you what i believe the issue to be, and if you want, i can help you change this, there would be a charge for this like any reading.. If you would like you can contact me. Hope to hear from you, Gia.

over 13 years ago
bella.grant didn't upload a photo

Bella.grant (bella.grant)

11 posts

HELLO THERE HUN, AND THANK YOU FOR CHOICEING BITWINE :) I WILL HELP YOU WITH ONLY ACCURATE AND HONEST GUIDANCE/ADVICE I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH AND I KNOW THIS IS CONFUSING AND A BIT OF HEART ACHE’ING, I WILL PROVIDE THE RIGHT SERVICE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND MORE OF WHATS GOING ON AND WHAT WILL BE, IN THE WORLD THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE GOOD AND BAD, CONTACT ME FOR A GOOD CHOICE, I GAURNTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID, I WILL WORK WITH YOU TO GUIDE YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OTHER THEN STAY WHERE YOUR AT IN LIFES OBSTICLES, CALL ME LIVE :) AWAITING YOUR CALL BELLA,

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Hi Louise, check out my bio and reviews i can tell u what the prob is and wha or who is coming up for long term potential in detail…contact me i would love to help.

Sabrina

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

I could listen to you be a friend until my life ends I lost the one I loved too and my soulmate I dont have anything and anyone but to die me being worse means Im good enough to help you or her if I can and want to. good luck with the readings and people

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Oh well I guess I wasnt good enough as a friend hope you solve your problem and find the help and answers people dont want to give me I hate so much to be still here in this life and world I miss her I dont have anything I count that someone will help me.