sad

over 11 years ago
divergurl didn't upload a photo

divergurl

16 posts

How can you do a great job one moment then the next someone says youve said something (extending the truth) blowing it well out of porportion and then the man youre working with building a career and living with can say this and believe it and hurt you so bad…. why..

over 11 years ago

Hello divergurl, I can help you with this situation if you would like i’m online now.take care be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Hun, I feel your pain. When someone says or does something that is hurtful, it’s because they have pain and anger within themselves and they project their negative energy on to others. I know it’s difficult to detach from your emotions, but I can help you look at the source of his pain and help you understand where it’s coming from. I’m online now and available to give you some insight and guidance. Ask about my $10 special, I look forward to hearing from you.

Much love, Jen Rose

over 11 years ago

divergurl

16 posts

I just dont understand why hed believe that I wud say this…I hope this woman that said this doesnt do any more harm…

over 11 years ago

divergurl

16 posts

Jen I spoke to you about a couple mos ago…

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello dear i am seeing a lot of stress going on right now with you and him i would love too chat live with you one on one if you like im on line now … let me know when your ready

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Some men have to do this it seems,usually to cover up their own inadequencies. I woul dbe glad to talk to you about this if you wish and am online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello,I feel that that the both of you are very confused about the future of this relationship and the latly the communication is not there,also he has fears about the relationship,he was hurt in the past,Contact me now for afull reading on how to start move foward in a brighter way,God Bless

over 11 years ago

divergurl

16 posts

ive been told to stay positive and have been doing so but he started in on me again this morning- he will always believe the worse in me …