Feeling it’s time to set the boundaries

over 11 years ago
ruby12 didn't upload a photo

ruby12

8 posts

..with a man that I’ve been seeing. He becomes MIA time to time for many days and even for weeks. He shows up as if nothing happened. I pretend as if nothing happened and it did not bother me at all. But I feel now I need to set the boundaries. I am going to speak up this time that it is very uncool and I don’t want that any longer. But I don’t want to make it sound like I’m giving him an ultimatum. At the same time, I wish to delivery my message clearly that I am not going to deal with it again. What would be the best approach in doing so?

Any advice is appreciated.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello sweetie, iam sencing there is alot more then he is sharing with you. Iam available for a reading. feel free to contact me. Many blessings, Mella

over 11 years ago

Hi ruby, I think you should have a talk with him in a calm way. I’m hearing the word (lack of communication)so much is going on with him. Take care be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

You have bin under a lot of stress,contact me I can help

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ruby,

Its going to be hard to set boundaries now after all this time. Dont worry if it sounds like an ultamatium…he isnt going to respect it otherwise now. He has gotten away with this sort of behavior too long to just suddenly change.I am online and available now if you would like a reading on this matter.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
b1803972011's photo

b1803972011

11 posts

It is well overdue for a one on one converstaion about the disrespect level you feel, I am on now and can help you with this!!!

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello,I can offer you a full cycle reading that will answer any questions you may have,and also I do feel a spark between the both of you.God Bless Tabitha

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

As I see it, you’re well on your way to something better. You’ve become consciously aware of this pattern, and by seeking a way to change it you will gain the power to break free and create positive change. In my opinion, the best approach is to face your own fears. I see so many people choose to stay in unfulfilled relationships out of fear of being alone. If you settle for less than you deserve you are only cheating yourself, and if YOU don’t take a stand for yourself and fight for what your soul desires for you to experience in a loving relationship, no one will.

I wish you many blessings on your journey! If you wish to contact me I will be happy to assist you with spiritual insight and guidance to help you create the relationship you truly want. I’m online now and available for live chat consultation. Ask about my $10 special!

Much Love Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
ruby12 didn't upload a photo

ruby12

8 posts

@ Jen Rose, thank you for your sound advice. I feel assured and encouraged. I hear you and agree with you. I’m telling you, it’s not easy to ignore the fear of the possible negative outcome of losing him as a result. But I need to do this whether it’s too late or not. I am doing this because I love him and because I don’t want to lose him. The Universe will take care of the rest. Will see and I would like to speak with you soon. Thank you again.