Love

over 11 years ago
amccracken didn't upload a photo

Alicia McCracken (amccracken)

12 posts

Will him 11/28/81 and me 2/27/78 get back together? He cheated and choose someone else over me. Despite all that I still think there is good in him. He also owes me money. Will he pay that back?

over 11 years ago
b1803972011's photo

b1803972011

11 posts

I CAN HELP CONTACT ME NOW FOR FULL READING..

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI ALica,

If you would like some real answers to this I am available now to help you. PLease check out my reviews and you will see that I can help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
miss_heavenfaith's photo

miss_heavenfaith

5 posts

love is a crazy this its amazing and selfish all at the same time lucky for you I HAVE EXELLED IN MY PROFESSION AS A LOVE GURU… I CAN AND WILL FIX ANY LOVE PROBLEM come chat with me and ill be more then happy to help check out my profile to learn more about me god bless psychic heaven faith **

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

I know you two have been a lot but there is deeper meaning to what you are going through with him, despite all you still do have strong feelings, I would love to read for you hopefully you stop by dear. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie, i would be happy to help shed some light on your questions. feel free to contact me at anytime for a Love reading to see if he truly cares. many blessings ~Mella

over 11 years ago

I will give you a full accurate reading , when you and him will get back together , and if he will change . I will look into the spirit and see what his thoughts are . Contact me , Sunn10020. Blessings, Fee $10.00