I wish I knew what he's feeling and thinking about me about us

over 11 years ago

hi my name is Renee i am 30 years old born september 3, 1982. and there is this guy that i like cedrick 37 feb 3, 1975. we been talking and seeing each other for almost three months now. what do you see with us. How is this going to go for us do you see a relationship or more coming from this? I wish i knew what he’s feeling and thinking about me about us?

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

yes he does care for you but there are things you should know about contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

I can see that he has strong feelings,but he is holding back.contact me and we can see why.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie, i would be happy to help shed some light on your questions. feel free to contact me at anytime for a Love reading to show his true feelings toward you. many blessings ~Mella

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

Yes He Does Have Very Deep Feelings For You.. But The The trouble is hes not sure about your feelings… feel free to contact me i have sensed alot more then your question.

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

If you don’t know what he’s thinking/feeling about you then it’s because he’s not comfortable opening up and expressing his true feelings with you. There could be different reasons for this. The key is to find the reason why he is holding back. Instead of focusing on how to “read” his emotions, focus on how to make him comfortable enough to open up and tell you himself. This usually means making yourself vulnerable and taking a risk by opening up to him first. I’ll be happy to assist you with some guidance to help you open up the communication and allow the energy to flow freely between you so that you can create the kind of relationship you really want to experience. I’m online now and available to help you. Call me and ask about my $10 special. I’m online now!

Much Love, Jen Rose

over 11 years ago

Hi Renee, when it comes to an aquarius man you won’t be able to predict when or if the relationship will start, he doesn’t know the timeable any more than you do. You will need to ask him directly, because he loves the direct approach so don’t beat around the bush with this impatient sign, he won’t sit still for it. I’m online now if you would like to chat. Take care be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello,He does want a future with you,but right now he is very confused about his life’s path,Contact me now on how to move forward with this relationship,God Bless

over 11 years ago

I would be happy to give you a full accurate reading on this man . I will look into the spirit and see around his thoughts toward you and for the future . I will give you time frame when things will go further .My readings come true . Contact me ,sunn10020- fee $10.00-Blessings