Happy

over 11 years ago
amccracken didn't upload a photo

Alicia McCracken (amccracken)

12 posts

Will I ever be happy and find a real man who really loves me? Also will the last man I was with finally leave me alone (meaning not contact me again)?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Alica, If you need working advices about it just contact me and before you contact me just check out my profile, i am online and ready to take your call

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Alica,

I would be happy to look into this for you and see what lies ahead, and see whats going on regarding that ex too. Online now to help you !

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
flintock's photo

Flint Graves (flintock)

1 post

i would be happy to help you.

over 11 years ago

Hello Alicia, I will be more than happy to help you. If you like i’m online now. Take care Be Blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
kara_richards's photo

KARA RICHARDS (kara_richards)

1 post

Depending on the stage of the relationship as to what is the cause of him calling. Make sure that you are not doing any of the chasing. Lets talk to see whats going on from you. Im here for you.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

yes there is some good news and some you should know about, do contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Yes a new man is on his way,but the old man will make you trouble,contact me and ill explain

over 11 years ago

I can help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on when your future will come bright in romance ,and I will read you on your ex when he will leave you alone . Many things ahead for you . On line now -Contact me sunn10020-Fee $10.00-Blessings