how do i choose?!

over 11 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi everyone,

I joined online dating a couple of weeks back, and I have actually met two nice guys and i like both of them so far! They have both asked me out for coffee too..i’ve never been in this situation, and i know its early days but it makes me feel like a player! How do i choose?? One is Matt, hes 31, and the other is Sean, hes 24.

Any help appreciated :)

Sarah 05 oct 1987

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Sarah, i am glad to tell you about it,if you would like to know more about it just contact me i am online and ready to take your call.

Check out my profile

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sarah,

I would be glad to look at this situation for you,and see what lies ahead. I am online now and available to help you. Affordable and accurate.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
runesterrawr's photo

Allison H (runesterrawr)

8 posts

Just remember to take your time and not to kid yourself. A lot of people look at new potential mates through rose-colored glasses. The only way for you to figure out if they fit into your life is to include them in it! If you don’t feel right about it as friends while dating, then it won’t feel right when you’re together.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Yes there are so realy good and some things that are not that you should know about to help you. contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

The fact that your concerned proves your not a player.As for choosing,you must always remember your mat will be your best friend too.Dont put all your eggs in one backet.Have coffee first then cross the next bridge when you get ot it.Come and chat Id love to help you further

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

ok, thanks for your insight everyone.

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

ok, so the one who was first keen on taking me out for coffee has changed the date twice already..what do i make of this? I know he has a busy job but??

over 11 years ago
love_advisor_donna didn't upload a photo

Donna (love_advisor_donna)

1 post

Hi Sarah i am Donna i’ve been a psychic for over Twenty years now and i actually helped a women with the same question’s, i will give you noting but the truth, hopefully you stop by and chat with me:)

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Hi Sarah, Intuition has a way of leading us to the right choice. Don’t limit yourself to just these two. Keep your chat line open and the one who is meant for you will come – and when he does you won’t need to ask if he is the one because your heart will let you know loud and clear. I will be happy to help you with some guidance. I’m online and available to help you. Ask about my $10 special. I look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings! Jen Rose

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

well the same guy cancelled again for the 3rd time..guess i have my answer

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on both of these men , and see who will be better for the future . I will look into spirit of their thoughts and give you the answer . Contact me ,sunn10020-fee $10.00. Blessings, on line now

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I can offer you a full cycle reading that will go into past,present,future,love,marriage, career,and answer any questions you may have,Contact me now on this matter,God Bless