Flames extinguish???

over 11 years ago

Want to know if there’s any hope of getting back with my last Ex???

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Dearest Heather. I’m so sorry you’re hurting! I believe I can help you. I come from a long line of a magickal family. I combine my grandmother’s divination tools which she taught me as a little girl with my own natural clairvoyant ability to diagnose your situation and give you insight into what ever is going on. I use four tools, to confirm and get a clear picture of your situation. First – we make an appointment to do a phone call so I can make a special cup of tea. Then I do a four card clarification tarot lay. A very powerful tool on it’s own giving us a detailed description of your current situation. Then we tap into your spirit guide through the use of the original deck of Angle cards. This gives us a plan of action, a direction to help you achieve your goal or answer your question. We confirm this with a Nordic Rule Pull – giving us more details about what you can do to change your course of events. Now we have a plan of action – lets look into your future – through the cup of tea I have been drinking all awhile we met on the phone. I take photos of the cup so you can see the details I refer to. Amazing fortune telling – this part of the reading is only about your future. What is waiting for you, or what will happen if you take the recommended steps necessary to take charge of your future. Then I lend you support – support to contact me personally by text msg, eMail and phone after the reading to help you move forward, and answer any additional questions that might come up. POWERFUL. Lets chat and see if you want me to help you. The initial consultation is FREE, and if you let me – I will send you a detailed eMail recapping everything we talked about, and photos from the session.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Heather,

Theres always hope…but sitting and hoping alone wont get you any results.I have 37 years of experience,and can help you in your situation. PLease look over my feedback and get to me as soon as you can!

Affordable and accurate with a proven track record.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away . I will give you time frame when you will be back with him . I give accurate honest reading . I will look into the spirit of his thoughts and see if he want to return or not . many things ahead around you ,. Contact me On line now . Blessings, sunn10020$fee 10.00

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I will give you time frame when you will be back with him . I give accurate honest reading . I will look into the spirit of his thoughts and see if he want to return or not . many things ahead around you ,. Contact me On line now . Blessings, sunn10020$fee 10.00

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I can offer you a full cycle reading that will go into past,present,future,love,marriage, career,any answer any questions you may have,Contact me now on this matter,God Bless