Just wondering....

over 11 years ago

I know that I probably won’t get any replies, but I was just wondering. I sent my ex an email last night just to say hi, not expecting a response but he did answered. Is there a chance for more contact?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello dear i would love too give you some insight on whats really going im online now if you like we can chat ..let me know when your ready … :)

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Kathy, Yes there is some chances for more contacts if you want to know more about it i am glad to tell you, contact me i am online and ready to take your call

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Yes he will contact you,but I see that there are some issues you both must address…contact me and I can help.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Kathy,

I have pulled the Four of wands for you

it is indicating that yes, there are more chances for contacts in your future with your ex.

this card is showing that you will hear from him again

I have a complete Tarot card reading for $10 if you would like to see what the cards have to tell you in detail

check out my reviews and see what others have to say about me.

over 11 years ago

Thanks guys. Yes Miss Delilah, we sure do have issues that need to be addressed. Any idea when he will contact me?

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

It will be soon…come and chat

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

Kathy, i can feel a very deep connecction between you and this person. There yes is alot that needs to be addressed. Starting with the fact that he cannot make a full committment to you right now. Contact me for more insight. x

over 11 years ago

Hi, Katy . I can help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on , if you will get back with your ex and if you will talk more. I will look into the spirit of his thoughts and see what is ahead for you and him . Blessings, sunn10020-Fee 10.00

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,YES