Open to dating other people.

over 11 years ago

There is a man I am curious about. I’ve known him a very long time because he is our pharmacist. His name is Rudy he expressed intrest in me long ago but I was in a relationship at the time. Over the years I see he is a real gentleman and elderly people love him especially my Mom! I’m not sure of his relationship status at this time but I would like to know is it possible he could be still intrested? If I approach him would I get rejected?

over 11 years ago
beingcosmic's photo

Dr Neeraj Gupta (beingcosmic)

5 posts

Greetings, i will do reading and will explain what stars guides, please provide, Date of Birth, Birth Time, Birth Place and Country of birth, Regards

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Shannon, i am glad to tell you about it, if you would like to know, contact me i am online and ready to take your call, call me

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shannon,

I would be glad to go into this with you in a reading and am online now to help you. Lets see what he is really interested in doing.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

he will not reject you,but there is something you should know..contact me and Ill explain

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Thanks!

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away , and give you full accurate insight on romance and dating . I can tell you what is ahead for you . I will look into spirit and see what is around you in the days and months ahead . Please contact me ,-sunn10020 . Fee $10.00. Blessings,

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I can offer you a full cycle reading that will go into past,present,future,love,marriage,career,and answer any questions you may have,Contact me now and stop your wondering,God Bless

over 11 years ago

Thanks all