sean

over 11 years ago

My name is cheryl 4-24-1962 and you didn’t quite understand the question that I had asked. My question is about sean 7-21-1970. Does he think about me & is it a lot does he dream about me

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Chery,YES he has feelings for you, if you would like to know more i am glad to tell you about it, contact me i am online and ready to take your call,call me

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cheryl,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading,and am online to help you now. I can tell you I sense you have more vested in this then he does by far. Lets see what can be done to change that,ok?

Blessings!

Blueragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

He does thimg of you and his dreams are a lot like yours about him,contact me I can help you get your answers

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Hello, Cheryl, I would be happy to give you a full accurate reading on him . I will look into the thoughts of this person spirit toward you . Contact me On line – sunn10020-fee $10.00. Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,YES I do feel a connect between the both of you,but he is confused about the realtionship right now,Contact me now for a full reading on the matter,God Bless