questing for love

over 11 years ago
gam1 didn't upload a photo

gam1

2 posts

Will I ever have spousal love? and can anyone tell me the letter his name will start with or even give me a name?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello gam, i am seeing lot of things about your love i am glad to tell you about it, contact me i am online and ready to take your call

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be happy to look into this with you and see what is ahead for you regarding love and romance. I am online now and ready to help you find the answers.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

yes you are meant to find the love that your looking for if you are interested in getting a reading i could see more for you..