Ever Disappointed

over 11 years ago
tantee didn't upload a photo

Tan (tantee)

3 posts

Ive been through a rollercoaster with the men dated and Im left drained and exhausted by all the effort Ive put in. Ive just broken up with a man I really felt for, thought cared for me. Will there ever be the right person? Will he ever contact me again as I know he hides behind his a closed heart …

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Hi I Do See that there will be a new person comeing into your life but i also see that from all the past relationships you.ve had its like your left with all of the negavite energy and everyone you.ve been with felt that and that caused to leave because its like they cant get to the next level with you because theres this strong negative energy holding you back from going on with your life when you get into a relatisonship you feel your takeing two steps ahead but really your takeing to steps behind Id Love to help you out with this and see what we can do to get rid of this come chat with me when you get time god bless .

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

of course he will but i see the timing is not right for the both of you if you would like to know more just click my name

over 11 years ago
angeladvisorava's photo

Eva (angeladvisorava)

15 posts

you’ve asked for help, you know you have a problem but you may not know what it is. it may very well be a chakra off balance, right time wrong guy/ right guy wrong time. yes you are meant to have love in your life, so far you feel like the love you have had has been the wrong kind of love? like you dont have that full connection? give me a call, id like to explain chakra’s more to you, free of charge.

over 11 years ago

hello, I would be happy to help you and give you full accurate insight on your questions around love and romance for the future . I will give you insight what to look for and not . I will look into the spirit . please check out my profile.many years of reading accurate ,on romance and relationships for the future . I will give you time frame . Blessings, sunn10020-Fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tantee,

Yes you will find the right someone for you and it may not be all that far from happening. Lets do a reading and get some real answers for you. Online now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Dont give up yet..some one is on the way,but there is somthing you must know contact me and Ill explain.

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

*Hi dear.. I think its time you heard the truth I know your sick of head games, You should call me and finally get the TRUTH and you need to know I look foward to hearing from you my dear.. *